Any way to remove password security from USB drive?

I recently upgraded to the Smart Security Premium version from NOD32.  While checking out the features, I placed password security on my USB drive.  I know the password to access the files, but since I cannot remember exactly where I placed specific files on the USB drive, I am having great difficulty retrieving what I need in a timely manner.  I am a college instructor, and I REALLY would like to remove the password access from the drive so that I can prepare for the upcoming term.  Without being able to remove it, I am afraid that I will have to spend excessive amounts of time during the Christmas break just to find the files I need to do my job.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Paul Johnson
Gulfport, MS
USA

• Administrators

Hello,
Since nobody in the forum was able to answer your questions, we'll need to check what happened with your ticket. Please provide me with its ID so that I can check the status of it. Colleagues from the US were supposed to answer you and contact ESET HQ for assistance.

regards,
Marcos

I used a "contact tech support" form, but never received a case ID or support ticket after pressing submit.  If I need to resubmit it, I can do that using the information above.  Please let me know how to proceed properly. 

Also, thank you so much for your prompt reply!

Respectfully,

Paul Johnson

According to this: https://help.eset.com/essp/14/en-US/enc_intro.html?enc_encrypted_removable_drive.html if you enabled the option: "Decrypt automatically on this Windows account" when you created the password for the USB drive, all the files on that drive should be automatically decrypted when the USB drive is connected to the device where the password was created. As such, you should be able to access all files on that drive as you wish as long as it's connected to the device where the password was created.

Edited by itman