Found JS/Agent.OLF

erzo

Hello, 

i found this threat. Your software cant remove it. Can you help? How to send log with file size 468MB?

1474.png

• Administrators

I assume that you have opened a compromised website in a browser on which ESET detected the threat and stop loading to protect you from malware on the website.

The solution is to avoid opening the website unless an administrator of the website cleans it and takes measures to prevent further re-infection.

That threat is in my computer i removed all data from server and continued. This malware is blocking another also websites and was found by spy hunter 5.

Not on every page and no on esets one. Malware was detected in my computer. I collected log by Eset log collector but i cant upload it because file size is more than 100MB, exactly 468MB

Edited by erzo

• Administrators

The detection occurs when accessing thewXXstate.com website (replaced 2 characters with XX). Avoid opening this website to prevent the detection. If you don't open it on purpose and it's accessed by a browser extension for instance, try disabling browser extensions and see if it stops the detection.

problem is that this malware is blocking access to this website... its my own website which i need to work with... also blocking all websites which i need like themeforest to see template demo and other... how can i remove this malware frommy computer?

Sure if i clean it all will be fine i understand, but how to do it? your software is ignoring this malware, can you help me to remove this malware from my computer?

• Administrators

If you don't know how to clean the website and harden it against further attacks, you can contact a website cleaning and monitoring service, such as sucuri.net.