Did not receive Username and Password

Hi.

I bought the product, downloaded the installer, installed it and I received an email with my license key and the public id.

I was able to add the license key in my.eset.com.
But I never ever received an email with a username and password which is required in the application to receive updates.
Also the license key in my.eset.com is marked as not activated.

To get support or information regarding this topic by using the product documentation, the support webpage or the KB wasn't successful.

My questions are the following now:

• do I have to activate the license in the application? If yes, how does it works?
  • how can I get the username and password if I don't receive it by email?

Some notes regarding the documentation, support documents and KB:
In summary this is a little bit poor in my opinion. Till now it's a complete waste of time trying to use the sources mentioned above.
Only a search in google directed me to this forum where it seems that a lot of people run in the same problem.

In summary, this is in no way satisfactory.

It would really be very helpful for me if I could get a qualified statement on this and at least the required username and password by email.

Best regards.

• Administrators

ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop is a legacy product which doesn't support activation. Please check your personal messages for your U/P.

Hi , 

Same here. Linux and new license visible in my.eset.com but I don't see user and password needed for updates.  This one used for my main account does not work! Where I can get this password to make it work?  I don't see any info in panel how to obtain secondary username & password. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 12/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, manders919 said:

Same here. Linux, have all info except U/P for updates.

Please check your personal messages for your U/P.

Bonjour a vous j'ai le même problème, j'ai acheté nod32 linux et je n'ai reçu qu'une clé de license et une clé publique. Pour obtenir les mises à jour nod32 me demande un nom d'utilisateur et un mot de passe. Aidez moi s'il vous plait !

Machine translation:

Hello, I have the problem, I have a nod32 linux and it's not like that a license key and a public key. To get the missions from day nod32 I need a user name and a passport. Help me !

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added