Jump to content

HIGH CPU USAGE, please help.


Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Recommended Posts

Hello, my Eset Service loads the CPU by 30% for no reason. The only clue is that it started after the license expired and Real-Time File System Protection was disabled. Please help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced operating system logging in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics
- reboot the machine and reproduce the issue
- after a while (at least 1 minute) disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, Marcos said:

Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced operating system logging in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics
- reboot the machine and reproduce the issue
- after a while (at least 1 minute) disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

Mr. Marcos, you asked in your personal messages to send you the documents with the kernel, look at these, are there all the necessary logs? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OS-ACAUVDIxNhS4-APhvljuPSHDTB6l2/view?usp=sharing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

The issue would occur only if your license expired and modules were outdated. If you have modules already up to date, the issue should not occur. Could you confirm? If you have not renewed the license and updated modules yet, we can provide you with a newer version of the Security Center integration module 1028 that addresses the issue and is going to be put on the pre-release update channel soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marcos said:

The issue would occur only if your license expired and modules were outdated. If you have modules already up to date, the issue should not occur. Could you confirm? If you have not renewed the license and updated modules yet, we can provide you with a newer version of the Security Center integration module 1028 that addresses the issue and is going to be put on the pre-release update channel soon.

I really haven't renewed my license, I'm going to renew it in 1-2 months. Modules not updated. I will be very grateful if you provide them to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
  • Solution

Please carry on as follows:
- download the latest em051_64.dll from https://forum.eset.com/files/file/30-em051_64dll/
- in safe mode copy it directly to "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\Modules" (not to a subfolder)
- check if the issue is gone after starting Windows in normal mode

After 1-2 weeks remove the dll in safe mode to make sure that the module will update in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please carry on as follows:
- download the latest em051_64.dll from

After 1-2 weeks remove the dll in safe mode to make sure that the module will update in the future.

Thank you Mr. Marcos, I did everything as you said and now the problem is gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...