HIGH CPU USAGE, please help.

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello, my Eset Service loads the CPU by 30% for no reason. The only clue is that it started after the license expired and Real-Time File System Protection was disabled. Please help.

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced operating system logging in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics
- reboot the machine and reproduce the issue
- after a while (at least 1 minute) disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, Marcos said:

- enable advanced operating system logging in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics
- reboot the machine and reproduce the issue
- after a while (at least 1 minute) disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

Mr. Marcos, you asked in your personal messages to send you the documents with the kernel, look at these, are there all the necessary logs? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OS-ACAUVDIxNhS4-APhvljuPSHDTB6l2/view?usp=sharing

• Administrators

The issue would occur only if your license expired and modules were outdated. If you have modules already up to date, the issue should not occur. Could you confirm? If you have not renewed the license and updated modules yet, we can provide you with a newer version of the Security Center integration module 1028 that addresses the issue and is going to be put on the pre-release update channel soon.

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

The issue would occur only if your license expired and modules were outdated. If you have modules already up to date, the issue should not occur. Could you confirm? If you have not renewed the license and updated modules yet, we can provide you with a newer version of the Security Center integration module 1028 that addresses the issue and is going to be put on the pre-release update channel soon.

I really haven't renewed my license, I'm going to renew it in 1-2 months. Modules not updated. I will be very grateful if you provide them to me.

• Administrators
  • Solution

- download the latest em051_64.dll from https://forum.eset.com/files/file/30-em051_64dll/
- in safe mode copy it directly to "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\Modules" (not to a subfolder)
- check if the issue is gone after starting Windows in normal mode

After 1-2 weeks remove the dll in safe mode to make sure that the module will update in the future.

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

- download the latest em051_64.dll from

After 1-2 weeks remove the dll in safe mode to make sure that the module will update in the future.

Thank you Mr. Marcos, I did everything as you said and now the problem is gone.