problem making many changes to ESET Whitelist file

I'm trying to make a lot of changes to the Whitelist file.  However, after making the changes, when trying to exist Advanced Setup, it says "an error occurred while trying to save settings due to a conflict with another save operation". 

The more information tells me that this is probably due to insufficient rights -- but I am using the same account that I use for modifying all of my ESET parameters.  

I verified that I do indeed have administrator privileges in my Windows 10 account, but I still can't save the many changes.  It took me about an hour to make the changes, and I'm worried that I'll lose them.

Thanks!

• Administrators

For how long do you keep the whitelist open? If the program has made some changes in the mean time (e.g. if rules were created automatically in learning mode). there may be a conflict when attempting to save settings. If you remove just one email address as save the change virtually immediately does the issue occur?

Thanks for the time and effort that you've made in helping us.  The "Advanced setup" pop-up window is stopping me from verifying whether "learning mode" is enabled.  We don't remember ever turning that mode on or selecting it myself.  

My concern is that if I cancel out of the "Advanced setup" window to do the test that you mentioned, then I will lose the 200 changes I made to my Whitelist.

Thanks!