重開機也不能更新 (Can’t update after reboot)

重開機也不能更新~重開了5-6次都一樣

Machine translation:

It can’t be updated even after rebooting~ It’s the same after rebooting 5-6 times

88888888888888888888888888888888.jpg

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to 重開機也不能更新 (Can’t update after reboot)
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum we kindly ask you to post in English so that ESET staff and other users can understand you and be able to help.

Unfortunately I don't speak Chinese so I have no clue what the alerts say. Please provide translation or temporarily install English version of EIS in order to provide a screen shot of the alerts in English or contact your local ESET support for assistance.

• Administrators

If you disable real-time protection in the advanced setup, reboot the machine and then re-enable it, does it fix it the issue? If not, please carry on as follows:

- under Help and support -> Details for customer care enable advanced logging
- reboot the machine
- disable logging
- in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics click Create to generate an ekrn dump
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- configure Windows to generate complete memory dumps as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380 and manually trigger a crash to generate one when the errors are reported.

Please upload both the memory dump (compressed) and ELC logs to a safe location and drop me a private message with download links.