Problem in updating ESET Management agent i cant found the update on my console for the v.7.2 or later

1)Problem in updating   ESAT Management agent  i cant found the update on my console for the v.7.2 or later which effect all end users and servers , my management server v. now is 

ESET Management Agent 7.1.717.0

2 ) problem in management server in ( Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) is disabled )

3) problem in management server in ( Anti-Stealth is non-functional )

• Administrators

In order to update agent on clients, send an ESMC Component Upgrade task to the clients. It will update agent automatically. If you haven't upgraded the ESMC server to v7.2, repeat the same with the ESMC server.

On machines that report HIPS or Anti-Stealth to be disabled make sure that these features are not disabled by a policy that is applied on them. Note that after enabling HIPS a computer restart will be needed. HIPS is a crucial protection feature with several other protection features being dependent on it, including Ransomware shield.

• Marcos changed the title to Problem in updating ESET Management agent i cant found the update on my console for the v.7.2 or later