what is 7.3.2039.1

tbsky

Hi:

today I saw 7.3.2039.1 when check ESMC installer. only Japanese language shows that version. long time ago I asked about broken Japanese all-in-one installer but never get real reply.  7.3.2039.0 Japanese all-in-one installer is still broken and can not download. but surprise! 7.3.2039.1 can be downloaded.

I can not find any information about this version. it this a special Japanese only version?

• Administrators

The Japanese partner releases their localized versions of ESET's products with a delay. Changes in the last version numbers indicate changes in localization or modules.

6 hours ago, Marcos said:

The Japanese partner releases their localized versions of ESET's products with a delay. Changes in the last version numbers indicate changes in localization or modules.

I don't understand. if I install 7.3.2039.0 msi  version in Japanese OS, I  get the localized Japanese version. what's the  necessity for a special 7.3.2039.1 all-in-one version? and why only Japanese version?

• Administrators

I don't think that v7.3.2039.0 was released in Japan. I can check it with colleagues but I assume that v7.3.2039.1 was the first official release of the Japanese version.

31 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I don't think that v7.3.2039.0 was released in Japan. I can check it with colleagues but I assume that v7.3.2039.1 was the first official release of the Japanese version.

since I can not create all-in-one installer before 7.3.2039.1, I always use msi version to install Japanese OS. I can not read Japanese so I didn't care much about the result. in your wording it seems there is a 7.3.2039.1 msi version? where can I download it?

On 9/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Marcos said:

Please check with your colleagues .  after so many posts to forum, I still confuse about the situation of  Japanese version. and I can not find any document about it. thanks a lot for your help!!

• Administrators

Since the Japanese version is fully under the control of the Japanese partner, we can only recommend to contact them. I assume that contact information can be found at https://eset-info.canon-its.jp/business/ (I'm sorry but I can't read Japanese).