Too many notifications

I get 20 or so notifications from ESet Internet security in an average day. They usually say that something was detected in my email and it has been cleaned. There is no hint of which email triggered this note. Nothing ever appears in the Detected folder. I have never found an email with any added text telling that something was cleaned. I would like to stop the notifications because they are distracting and don't contribute any idea of what is going on. I can't find any setup parameter that addresses these notes. Any ideas?

Edited by KeithPhelps

• Administrators

Please check the Detections logs which should provide more information about the email which was detected. There should be the time of receipt, subject and both the recipient and sender logged. If you receive email through IMAP(S) and the detection was called HTML/Fraud.something, it's most likely a known issue which will be addressed via an automatic module update soon. If you have a chance to log in via a web interface to the mail server and remove the troublesome email, please do so.