Real-time file system protection always Initializing

gdafc3

Hi

Have Nod 32 installed on two pc's, both pc's nod recently updated. One is normal, the second is persistently displaying "Real-time file system protection" status as Initializing. 

Why is this, is it ok?

Thanks

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:
- in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics select to generate complete dumps and click OK
- at the same location in the adv. setup, click Create to generate a complete application dump of ekrn
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

22 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please carry on as follows:
- in the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics select to generate complete dumps and click OK
- at the same location in the adv. setup, click Create to generate a complete application dump of ekrn
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

Hi, I have obviously done something wrong as the log is 600mb big, any ideas?

• Administrators

Please upload it to a safe location, e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. and drop me a private message with a download link.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, gdafc3 said:

Hi Marcos, did you notice anything specific?

The dump confirmed that real-time protection was starting. The issue will need to be looked at by developers. Therefore I would recommend opening a ticket with your local ESET support so that the case is properly tracked.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. It must be a bug from one of the updates as I did not make any major changes to my Windows.