I've received five emails in the last hour stating a message was removed. They are from "System Administrator" with no email address. This is in the properties of one of them, which is why I suspect it's something ESET is doing:

To:
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:23:27 -0700
Subject: Message removed
X-EsetId: 37303A29647BBB6F627665

PLEASE HELP...I have a home business and I can't afford to miss messages!

• Administrators

Do you have ESET installed on a mail server? This definitely doesn't come from a consumer ESET product.

No, ESET is only installed in Outlook 365 on my computer. The missing messages don't appear on the mail server, which is at our hosting service.

I just chatted for two hours with tech support and they can't figure out what's wrong. They uninstalled ESET and reinstalled it and same thing happened, so they installed an older version to use while the developers try to fix this.  Yikes.

I just got FIVE more messages like this, even with the older version. And the messages that were removed are no longer on the mail server. What the heck is going on???

• Administrators

The message should be unrelat4ed to ESET and most likely you would continue receiving it also after uninstalling ESET. E.g. at https://portal.smartertools.com/community/a90204/some-clients-get-message-removed-by-system-administrator.aspx it was caused by SmarterTools.