Problem ESET Endpoint Antivirus 7.1.2045.5

Hello!
I write poorly in English, with a translator)
Please help with the question that has been killing me for a week now. I have in the management of Server ESMC, the data:
ESET Security Management Center (Server), Version 7.0 (7.0.577.0)
ESET Security Management Center (Web Console), version 7.0 (7.0.429.0)

DB Name: ERA_DB
Database Version: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 (RTM) Standard Edition (64-bit) 14.0.1000.169
Database Size: 18853 MB

Installed antivirus clients on 1700 computers.
EEA client version 7.1.2045.5, agent - 7.0.577.0
When installing this client, recently an error occurs, after restarting the PC - (2020-05-14 10:32:37 Warning: CEssConnectorModule [Thread 4c8]: Set policy request to product was successfull
2020-05-14 10:32:37 Error: CEssConnectorModule [Thread 4c8]: Message task was canceled because maximum retry count was reached, message was: EssRequest
2020-05-14 10:32:37 Error: CEssConnectorModule [Thread 4c8]: CNodcommChannel: Send request failed with 14, Command failed - Make sure that Agent runs with Administrator privileges), on all new computers. It doesn’t matter how the installation happens, manually or through Windows GPO. If I install a version slightly higher than EEA, for example 7.1.2064.0, there is no error, even if I leave agent version 7.0.577.0. Technical support for eset already says this sounds like a bug. Prior to this problem, I turned off and on the ESMC service on the server, did a comprehensive installer antivirus + agent, rebooted, but the problem remained. What could be? There is also a repository on Linux, on a separate server, and a database, on another server. The server once migrated twice when upgrading the ESMC version.

• Administrators

Endpoint has failed to provide logs to agent.  Install 7.1.2064.0 or better the latest version 7.2 if it works alright. In a few days we will be releasing Endpoint v7.3.

15 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Конечной точке не удалось предоставить журналы агенту. Установите 7.1.2064.0 или лучше последнюю версию 7.2, если она работает нормально. Через несколько дней мы выпустим Endpoint v7.3.

what is the cause of this problem?  after all, this never happened before, it has been working steadily for more than a year, and then it released the installer newer and returned to its local repository, restarted the ESMC service and does not work.  I understand that not the only one with this problem?

please recommend which version of eset endpoint antivirus is more stable, then I will prepare for distribution through WinGPO the antivirus client.  Which version is better to install -7.1.2064.0 or 7.2.2055.0?

16 minutes ago, Sergey2211 said:

what is the cause of this problem?  after all, this never happened before, it has been working steadily for more than a year, and then it released the installer newer and returned to its local repository, restarted the ESMC service and does not work.  I understand that not the only one with this problem?

please recommend which version of eset endpoint antivirus is more stable, then I will prepare for distribution through WinGPO the antivirus client.  Which version is better to install -7.1.2064.0 or 7.2.2055.0?

• Administrators

There are no known severe issues with Endpoint 7.2. In https://forum.eset.com/topic/21488-eset-endpoint-products-for-windows-version-722055-have-been-released/ you can find a changelog for v7.2 which also contains fixes for bugs present in v7.1 and older.

• Added: Advanced Machine Learning
  • Added: Deep Behavioral Inspection
  • Added: New detection sensitivity and detection remedy settings
  • Added: Unified exclusions
  • Added: Exclusion hit history
  • Added: Configuration of interactive alerts
  • Improved: Anti-Phishing
  • Fixed: Various small improvements and fixes.