ESET LiveGrid is not accesible?

I am getting an "Attention required" message from my ESET desktop app saying that "The credentials used to access ESET LiveGrid servers are not correct." I never changed anything before the message popped up. How is this fixed?

• Administrators

Please provide your public license ID. Did you purchase the license from an authorized seller?

I am also having this same problem, "The credentials used to access eset livegrid are not correct."  I have not changed anything and everything has worked fine up to now.

I am also getting the message "Module Update failed.  Update authorization failed.  Please check if your license is still valid." 

My license is valid until 1 June 2020 and is purchased from an authorized seller.  License is 3AD-APM_GMC.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, EnnEeeBee said:

My license is valid until 1 June 2020 and is purchased from an authorized seller.  License is 3AD-APM_GMC.

I was unable to find any license with the public ID 3AD-APM-GMC. Please drop me a personal message with your license key.

• Administrators
On 5/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, MicrosftUser said:

Was my license valid? 

That license was issued to OneFocus UBT which is MSP that provides support and services to their ESET users. Please contact them since it appears they have not renewed the license yet.