Howdy

tomdy2k

hi all

Tried or bought every anti virus out there it seems.....finally broke down and bought ESET 7 Security...Very happy with it after all the others from webroot to avast..this is the only one that has impressed me

T :) om

Hi and welcome Tom!

I thought you were happy with Webroot judging by your user experience posts on Wilders  :D

Anyways, nice to see you here too, and always fun to hear from people having a good product experience.

See you around  ;)  

Hi and welcome Tom!

I thought you were happy with Webroot judging by your user experience posts on Wilders  :D

Anyways, nice to see you here too, and always fun to hear from people having a good product experience.

See you around  ;)  

I like this because it found a Trojan in an email Webroot missed...

See you here......

Hi and welcome Tom!

See you around  ;)  

I like this because it found a Trojan in an email Webroot missed...

See you here......

I see, very nice. I guess Webroot had bad luck that day.  :)

always wanted ESET but was too cheap to buy till now. :wacko:

Hehe I think I might know why :P......  "Tried or bought every anti virus out there it seems"

If you would have come to ESET directly instead then you would have many years on your license by now.

But hey! As they say....better late than never  ;) 

Edited by SweX

Great to have another former Webrooter here.I still help out on their forums from time to time,but I have not been happy with this years edition of WSA to say the least.A great many issues from websurfing with the new filtering extension,to fp's and various other annoyances.I never thought i'd see the day where I would remove Webroot from every single computer in my home.I have been beyond satisfied with Eset.I have not encountered 1 single issue in 4 months with Eset:not 1 fp,not 1 crash,not 1 infection.I hope you continue to find Eset worthy of protecting your computers.Welcome to the Eset family :)