Adguard service reputation?

Why has the reputation for AdguardSvc.exe changed after updating adguard to beta2?

Has always been good before.

2020-04-06 .png

Every update (many), reputation was good.

Because reputation changed, beta 2 can't be trusted?

All Eset's reputation status is showing is that the application is new; i.e. recently discovered. As such, there is not enough feed back "reputation" data to mark the process as a fully trusted one. Note however that the check mark status is green in color which would indicate other than low use of the app, Eset did not find any other reputation based isses.

You're "reading to much" into this security mechanism. It is performing as designed and is showing nothing more than what use, and the status of that use, is at a given period of time.

The time to be concerned about Eset's reputation status is if a highly used process shows red - risky.

Edited by itman

So the if the checkmark was red I should be concerned, not the little people.

Thanks for clarifying this for me!

Now retrying beta 2, I have "green people", must have been the first to try it out.

Edited by SRT
No red people

13 hours ago, SRT said:

Now retrying beta 2, I have "green people", must have been the first to try it out.

"Green people" are always better than "red people." Devils are usually portrayed as red people.😁

• Most Valued Members

I believe it would be easier to use an extension instead of a service in your PC to filter out the ads.

Like uBlock Origin for example , but it depends on your usage I don't know.

Edited by Nightowl
Corrected

2 hours ago, itman said:

"Green people" are always better than "red people." Devils are usually portrayed as red people.😁

Always thought green for evil money, and red for pretty sunrise and sunsets.😂