About to renew but upgrade

Hi guys,

I have Eset Internet Security & have 4 days until I renew it, but I would like to upgrade to Eset Smart Security Premium....

my question is: do I have to uninstall the EIS software or (if I pay for ESSP) & then download the installer, will it automatically upgrade my software to that version?

Thank you in advance

JTK

• Administrators

You should be able to upgrade to ESSP via the Change product button in the Help and support section of the main GUI once your license has been upgraded.

23 hours ago, Marcos said:

You should be able to upgrade to ESSP via the Change product button in the Help and support section of the main GUI once your license has been upgraded.

Thank you very much, Marcos, I will go ahead & purchase a licence for ESSP now & then try what you've suggested.

On 3/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, Marcos said:

I purchased ESSP, got the new licence details via email, did exactly what you suggested & chose ESSP out of the 3 options given, the installation went smoothly, followed by a reboot.  All appears to be working well.

Thank you for your help