Web protection facebook.com and hub.com.pl

HI,

I'm administrator of Eset security management center in my Company.

ESET Security Center Server 7.1.717.0

Eset File Security 7.1.12008.0

Eset Management Agent 7.1.717

We have on our black list of web pages domains:

facebook.com

twitter.com

hub.com.pl

I found the every open other pages from diferend domains block the connections to the domain facebook.com.

On the end users pc I try to use diferend web browsers like: Microsoft Edge/ Google Chrome/ Firefox and always I have detection regarding Web protection URL to domain facebook.com.

It's the malvare or facebook.com try to receive some Cookies information from every open the web page on the pc's?

Can somebudy help me?

scrren1.JPG

• Administrators

The user might have clicked on a FB or Twitter icon on an allowed site or an allowed site attempted to load some content from the blocked sites.

With ESET Interprise Inspector it would be clear if the user attempted to open the websites or it they were accessed from allowed sites. It would look like this:

image.png

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

The user might have clicked on a FB or Twitter icon on an allowed site or an allowed site attempted to load some content from the blocked sites.

With ESET Interprise Inspector it would be clear if the user attempted to open the websites or it they were accessed from allowed sites. It would look like this:

image.png

Thanks for the response.

I need aditionall licence for this software?

• Administrators

Yes but it's as complex product as ESMC or even more and it's intended for Enterprise users which is also reflected in the price. Perhaps  you'd better find another solution, e.g. to log access to all visited websites to find out which sites were accessed before the blocked ones.

image.png