Hi,

there is a problem with gamer modus in the software,

the problem is that gamer modus will not activate when starting a game.

the modus also says that it will activate when you start something in full screen, call of duty always start windowed. its a bug in that game. (i think)

i think thats the second reason that gamer modus don't activate,  if i activate it manually the bar is orange so i dont trust it.

i always want protection activated, but i dont want updates when gaming (except if they are priority). my pc at home i have fiber glass connection so updates are not a big problem.

but the pc at parents house there is a normal connection and when i play call of duty there often the software updates when i am playing and i get pings around 999.

its a big frustration. 

or is there an option to put gaming modus ON with some games, i only see an option to turn it Off after some time.

thanks in advance, further the software is perfect :) 

• Administrators

If gamer mode doesn't activate automatically when you play a game in full screen mode, please contact your local ESET distributor and open a support ticket for further assistance with troubleshooting.

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If gamer mode doesn't activate automatically when you play a game in full screen mode, please contact your local ESET distributor and open a support ticket for further assistance with troubleshooting.

Thanks, i was searching for a ticket thing but i can't find it so i started a topic and there i read that i have to make a ticket, can i have a link pls?