Why does my Licence not work Act.5 fault

• Administrators

Please provide you public license ID or drop me a personal message with your registration email address or the license key that you received and attempted to use to activate ESET.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, monica313 said:

I have the same problem, could you help me?

I was unable to find a license registered to you forum's email address. Please provide you public license ID or drop me a personal message with your registration email address or the license key that you received and attempted to use to activate ESET.

• Administrators

I've hidden your post with your license key and email address which is sensitive personal information that should not be disclosed to the public. I'll update you tomorrow on Monday. Is that a boxed version of EIS that you purchased in a retail shop?

• Administrators

I've hidden your post with your license key and email address which is sensitive personal information that should not be disclosed to the public. I'll update you tomorrow on Monday. Is that a boxed version of EIS that you purchased in a retail shop?

It is Blue folded card with the license number on and where to download. I bought when I got a new hard drive and cpu and cooler to upgrade my pc from a computer spares shop. I know you said to email you privately but I could not find how to do that.

Edited by Paulie

42 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I know you said to email you privately but I could not find how to do that.

Mouse click on "Marcos" in his prior posting. Then click on "Message."