Should I allow this message?

This one's kept popping up when I using my internet and its very annoying.  Should I allow this? Is it safe? Thank you in advance.

eset.png

• Most Valued Members

Do you have anything that runs an SSL certificate inside your local network?

18 minutes ago, Rami said:

Do you have anything that runs an SSL certificate inside your local network?

No, i dont think so =( 

• Most Valued Members

Double check that local IP Address that you have : 192.168.1.105 ,

What is that device , what it is doing?

For my experience with ESET , If you make your own certificate , ESET will go crazy trying to block it , even if you allow it , it will just not work unless you add it to the whitelist , but in your case as you said that you have no SSL certificates running , then double check that device.

Your Chrome is making communications to 192.168.1.105

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, nlklinh said:

Thank  you so much. I will double check it. 

You are welcome , post back if you need any assistance.

If you examine the Eset alert, it states that a server connection is being made to a device on your internal network; i.e. 192.168.1.105. Furthermore, the certificate ID appears to be a registry key location.  Really never seen anything like this.

First, verify that 192.168.1.105 is your Windows assigned IP address. Open a command prompt window and enter the following:

ipconfig /all

Search for "IPv4 Address ..............." What is displayed there should be  192.168.1.105.

2 hours ago, itman said:

If you examine the Eset alert, it states that a server connection is being made to a device on your internal network; i.e. 192.168.1.105. Furthermore, the certificate ID appears to be a registry key location.  Really never seen anything like this.

First, verify that 192.168.1.105 is your Windows assigned IP address. Open a command prompt window and enter the following:

ipconfig /all

Search for "IPv4 Address ..............." What is displayed there should be  192.168.1.105.

The strange thing is 192.168.1.105 isnt my IP after i checked my IPv4 address

58 minutes ago, nlklinh said:

The strange thing is 192.168.1.105 isnt my IP after i checked my IPv4 address

Are you using a proxy server to access the Internet? Are you using a VPN?

13 hours ago, itman said:

Are you using a proxy server to access the Internet? Are you using a VPN?

After reading what u wrote, I searched on google how to disable proxy server on chrome, I saw that  "automatically detect settings" box was checked without my knowing. I just unchecked it and hope that the problem will disappear. Thank you so much for helping me.