Eset Password Manager crashing IBM Lotus Note 10.0.1

Hi Everyone,

I just updated Eset Password Manager into latest version in 05/27/2019. When I log in the function still work by auto fill in the password for IBM Lotus Notes 10.0.1 However, It makes the Lotus Note Email crashed. First time I think the IBM Lotus Notes got a problem, I tried to re-install it; get support from Notes Help Desk but the Lotus Notes still crash in use. After I tried to remove Eset Smart Security Premium (The Eset Password Manager removed, as well). Then IBM Lotus Note work as normal.

I also try to re-install Eset Smart Security Premium again with Eset Password Manager Enable. The IBM Lotus Note crash again. After Disable Eset Password Manager, Lotus Note work normally.

Note: Before upgrade to Eset Password Manager latest version, the previous version works well with IBM Lotus Note without a problem.

Please help me with a solution to resolve this problem.

• Administrators

Please create a support ticket for customer care and provide logs gathered with ESET Log Collector and possibly an application dump that might be generated when the application crashes.

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please create a support ticket for customer care and provide logs gathered with ESET Log Collector and possibly an application dump that might be generated when the application crashes.

Here are logs that I collected, please analyze and give me a solution. Thanks a lot.

essp_logs.zip