Is it impossible to purchase products by business type?

hwlees

Don't you sell the product at the business level?
Like avast or avg.
Why is the Korean reseller a single product because the amount is inflated by 2-3 times?
Is it impossible to purchase directly like any other anti-virus product?

• Administrators

For business users we have Endpoint Antivirus and Endpoint Security, products for file and mail servers, Sharepoint, mobile phones, etc. We also provide ESET Enterprise Inspector for monitoring networks for suspicious activities and responding (so-called EDR) as well as ESET Dynamic Threat Defense for instant analysis of potentially new malicious files in a cloud sandbox and response.

Please clarify what you are interested in and what is the problem with the Korean reseller.

If I recollect, the Endpoint line has a minimum seat licensing requirement; 5 licenses is the minimum I believe?

I asked about the possibility of a single Endpoint license some time ago, and never received a response to the question. 

I contacted a reseller to buy a file server for small business, but there is no answer and only sells one amount.

and, The reseller price is too expensive.

I want to know if this is originally.

스크린샷 2019-05-11 09.44.01.png

• Administrators

Please check the website of our official Korean distributor: https://www.eset.com/kr/. Server products are more expensive, however, ESET File Security is included in the package if multiple licenses for endpoints are purchased.