Reddit Site Block

Everytime i open reddit, eset gives a pop-up saying it blocked us.cssrvsync.com . There is not much information about this site but im guessing its related to images or gifs opening in Reddit itself. In various virus checking sites it says it is safe. Is the new update of database put this site on the harmful category? If so why is that?

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'm unable to reproduce it. Is there any specific url on reddit.com that needs to be opened in a browser?

Nope. Just reddit.com as logged in. Also using AdBlock extension on chrome. Don't have the notification on any other site. Can i check any log that might be helpful?

No problem here using IE11 as shown by the below screenshot. Appears to me Eset might be having an issue perhaps with Adblock's connection? Temporarily disable AdBlock and see if the Eset alert still appears.

Eset_Reddit.thumb.png.65e219ae62a31022890df4ab44489859.png

2 minutes ago, itman said:

No problem here using IE11 as shown by the below screenshot. Appears to me Eset might be having an issue perhaps with Adblock's connection? Temporarily disable AdBlock and see if the Eset alert still appears.

Eset_Reddit.thumb.png.65e219ae62a31022890df4ab44489859.png

You were right. AdBlock was the problem. Hope they fix the connection issue soon. Not really sure which side has the problem though.

Yeah, I encountered the same issue this morning across browsers until I used one without AdBlock and no longer received the issue. Trying to go directly to the site (or root domain) is blocked by ESET as well, with or without AdBlock on.

Getting the same issue over and over with Chrome and Nod32.

Capture.JPG

It's not caused by adblocker, I get it even with adblocker disabled.

Edited by dante`afk