No renewal thank you

Nevi

Hi Eset

I have a licens, expiration date 12/03/2019. I have heard you just renew the licens if bought with credit card, so I would like to cancel any renewals. Thank you.

If you need my details please let me know. I have tried to stop the auto renewal, but now I have used 30 min, and I cant find any options?

Thank you in advance.

-Nevi

• Administrators

Please contact your local distributor. In most countries we don't support autorenewal so if it's possible in your country and you opted for it in the past, your local distributor is the right one to contact.

21 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please contact your local distributor. In most countries we don't support autorenewal so if it's possible in your country and you opted for it in the past, your local distributor is the right one to contact.

I bought it at your website, I should still contact Denmark Eset?

18 minutes ago, Nevi said:

I bought it at your website, I should still contact Denmark Eset?

I have just been talking with Eset Denmark. They didnt understand they had to investigate this, as I have bought it at your international site.

Things like this really make one want to buy Eset again (sarcasm).

• Administrators

Normally you should be redirected to your local e-shop from the international purchase page. I assume the support staff didn't understand autorenewal because they don't support it in Denmark either and you'll need to contact ESET, LLC from the US.