Scheduler suggestions

From Scheduler, I created a task. I want it to scan a couple of folders immediately after each update. 

While creating a task there are only a couple of options and one of these is: "On Demand Scan".

In the Setup, I have set "On Demand Scan" profile as "In-Dept Scan", but for this particular task that I am creating, I don't want to scan all files. Only executables to be scanned. Also, for the scheduler scan, I want to specify the folders which I want to scan. I did not find an option to do this.

I want to keep On-Demand Scan profile intact because I use it for full system scan weekly.

Is there a way to add custom scan options in the Scheduler task?

6 hours ago, Rohit said:

but for this particular task that I am creating, I don't want to scan all files. Only executables to be scanned.

Not possible as far as I am aware of. Lowest scan level in GUI select field is folder/directory level. However, see the below screen shot. There is an area where you can enter a specific path. You can "play" with that to determine if any wildcard capability exists; e.g. C:\SomeDirectory\*.exe.

6 hours ago, Rohit said:

Also, for the scheduler scan, I want to specify the folders which I want to scan. I did not find an option to do this.

Eset_Sched_Scan.thumb.png.e0c506c80ed1a5048b5db0d0bb067069.png

Edited by itman