update of agent

hello I have the next case with the new verison of eset 7 is realziadon the migration but you have to update the agent for the changes of protocols I tried to perform the process through the deployment tools but throws many errors and through the task of the server also throws errors of communication among others that means or that other options exist to make the agent update to its most current version. I thank the help comments

• Administrators

Have you already updated ERA to ESMC via an ERA component upgrade task? Remember not to upgrade agent to v7 first since it won't be able to communicate with the ERA Server then. After upgrading the server, a good practice is to upgrade only one or a few agents for the start, make sure there is no problem with communication with the ESMC server and only then continue with upgrading the agent via an ESMC component upgrade task on other machines.

If the client currently uses an ERA Proxy, please follow the instructions at https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/70/en-US/upgrade_infrastructure_proxy.html.