Guest Richard

Guest Richard

What a mess the new portal is...

Let me list just some of the issues...

- I'm now unable to use either macOS Safari or my iPhone to order licences

- I'm no longer receiving emails with A/V renewals

- The list of renewals on the portal has stopped updating

- The licences no longer get populated when you renew a licence

The worst thing about all of this is that ESET are failing to communicate any issues. 

• ESET Staff

Hi Richard,

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with the new portal. We are aware of the above mentioned regarding the renewals and our team are working hard to get these fixed as soon as possible.

Whilst we are fixing these issues please call in to your account manager or anyone on the sales team, who will be more than happy to assist you in using the portal and may be able to work around the smaller issue you may have. 

The number to contact the sales team is 01202 405405.

Thank you

Let me say I agree the new portal is terrible please can we go back to the previous version. It not because its new as Ive been using for some time now.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, mcoops said:

Let me say I agree the new portal is terrible please can we go back to the previous version. It not because its new as Ive been using for some time now.

If there is an issue with a UK portal or website, please contact ESET UK since they may not regularly check this forum for issues related solely to UK.

The new portal simply doesn't work.

UK support are unable to help, as it's out of their hands.

Still not working at all, no renew emails and no invoice!

• Administrators

Please clarify what portal you mean. Until now, I've been under the impression that it was a specific ESET UK portal or page that was under control of ESET UK. Please post the url and possibly a screen shot as well.

• ESET Staff

HI Richard,

I understand that you have now spoken to an account manager and i trust your issues have now been resolved. If not, please contact the sales team, rather than the UK support. 

Kind Regards

Nicky.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, Nichola said:

No

These issue have STILL NOT been resolved.

I've renewed a number of invoices which are showing incorrect on the portal!!!

HI Richard,

I understand that you have now spoken to an account manager and i trust your issues have now been resolved. If not, please contact the sales team, rather than the UK support. 

Kind Regards

Nicky.

• ESET Staff

Hi Richard

Please can you call our office so we can help you resolve these issues with your renewals. The number to call is 01202 405405. A member of our reseller team will be able to help you immediately.  Alternatively send us your details and we will contact you, please send to sales@eset.co.uk.

Kind Regards

Nicky