Smart security already installed on device after reset of my PC could not access ESET without product license key, ESET installed by computer repair shop for hard drive replacement how do I get original liscens key paid for upon installation to have smart security up running and paid for, using trial liscens key until I get info on original install of ESET smart security

13 hours ago, jasonmraz said:

do not have original registration address ESET was purchased/installed when hard drive was replaced by computer repair shop

You should contact the computer repair shop for the license key.

They at a minimum should have provided you with the license key since you stated they charged you for the license. If the repair shop is unwilling to provide the license key, you should be suspect that what the repair shop is doing is not legit. As far as I am aware of, Eset does not provide OEM bulk licensing where a vendor can install it on multiple devices. 

• Most Valued Members
On 11/25/2018 at 3:23 AM, jasonmraz said:

do not have original registration address ESET was purchased/installed when hard drive was replaced by computer repair shop

For the next purchase just buy the license yourself not from any reseller , go straight to ESET website and they will redirect you to their website and then you get all the details about the license in e-mail.

Else just go ahead with what itman told you , the store have the license they should give it to you as you already paid for this.