windows crashes due to changes in firefox profile

hi all

after trying to fix my problem for months now..

it started when i first used banking and payment protection for the first time ..

it happened  after that for the first time ever blue screen when trying to open Firefox, and followed by  memory dump

.. i tried many settings and even uninstalling Firefox and chrome browsers and after that eset smart security

i have disabled all add-ons and sync features for Firefox and it didn't help .. now after clean install of windows it appeared clear and very clear that it is due to trying to modify Firefox profile when eset smart security is installed  since it happens after that directly ..

it seams to be some bug in the product concerning modifying Firefox profile .. but who am i to judge in this it may be due to other things any way please help me

Isam

PS i Attached  a Picture to show How is The Fire fox is Effected By Eset Smart Security And Why I try To Make Changes to Firefosx Profile Due To the Splash Screen Issue in the Start ( boot) of windows

Image01.jpg

Edited by isam
Attaching Picture

• Administrators

Please configure Windows to generate complete memory dumps and provide:
- a complete memory dump from a crash compressed in an archive
- ELC logs from the machine

6 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please configure Windows to generate complete memory dumps and provide:
- a complete memory dump from a crash compressed in an archive
- ESET Log Collector logs from the machine

https://files.fm/u/vekk778a

is the link to  ESET Log Collector logs

warnlog.rar

Diagnostics.rar

Edited by isam
added upload

Laden Sie die entsprechende Version von Farbars Recovery Scan Tool auf Ihren Desktop herunter: FRST 32- Bit  FRST 64- Bit 
Starten Sie jetzt FRST.
Ändern Sie keines der Kontrollkästchen und klicken Sie auf untersuchen.
Die Protokolldateien werden jetzt erstellt und befinden sich dann auf Ihrem Desktop.
Sende mir die FRST. TXT und die Zugabe. txt in deinem Thread (# Icon im Eingabefenster der Webseite klick)

Edited by galaxy

32 minutes ago, galaxy said:

Laden Sie die entsprechende Version von Farbars Recovery Scan Tool auf Ihren Desktop herunter: FRST 32- Bit  FRST 64- Bit 
Starten Sie jetzt FRST. 
Ändern Sie keines der Kontrollkästchen und klicken Sie auf untersuchen.
Die Protokolldateien werden jetzt erstellt und befinden sich dann auf Ihrem Desktop.
Sende mir die FRST. TXT und die Zugabe. txt in deinem Thread (# Icon im Eingabefenster der Webseite klick)

thank you

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, isam said:

You can provide the logs to galaxy but since he's not an ESET staff, we hold no responsibility for the advice he might give you.

I'd suggest following moderators' and advanced members' advice and waiting for analysis of the stuff that we asked for and which you have uploaded.

50 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You can provide the logs to galaxy but since he's not an ESET staff, we hold no responsibility for the advice he might give you.

I'd suggest following moderators' and advanced members' advice and waiting for analysis of the stuff that we asked for and which you have uploaded.

no problem i will be waiting thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'd suggest uninstalling the following applications that use drivers and see if the issue goes away:

"WinDivert1.3" = "c:\program files\freedownloadmanager.org\free download manager\windivert32.sys"
"TuneUpUtilitiesDrv" = "c:\program files\avg\avg pc tuneup\tuneuputilitiesdriver32.sys"
"SysInfoDetector" = "c:\windows\system32\sysinfodetector.sys"
"AscRegistryFilter" = "c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare\drivers\win10_x86\ascregistryfilter.sys"
"AscFileFilter" = "c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare\drivers\win10_x86\ascfilefilter.sys"

If removing these applications doesn't make any difference, try renaming the following drivers in safe mode:

"HDD Filter Driver" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sahdia32.sys" ; Disk Filter Driver ; Corel Corporation ;
"Volume Filter Driver" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\saibia32.sys" ; Disk Filter Driver ; Corel Corporation ;
"PxHelp20" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys" ; Px Engine Device Driver for 32-bit Windows ; Corel Corporation ;

25 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'd suggest uninstalling the following applications that use drivers and see if the issue goes away:

"WinDivert1.3" = "c:\program files\freedownloadmanager.org\free download manager\windivert32.sys"
"TuneUpUtilitiesDrv" = "c:\program files\avg\avg pc tuneup\tuneuputilitiesdriver32.sys"
"SysInfoDetector" = "c:\windows\system32\sysinfodetector.sys"
"AscRegistryFilter" = "c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare\drivers\win10_x86\ascregistryfilter.sys"
"AscFileFilter" = "c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare\drivers\win10_x86\ascfilefilter.sys"

If removing these applications doesn't make any difference, try renaming the following drivers in safe mode:

"HDD Filter Driver" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sahdia32.sys" ; Disk Filter Driver ; Corel Corporation ;
"Volume Filter Driver" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\saibia32.sys" ; Disk Filter Driver ; Corel Corporation ;
"PxHelp20" = "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys" ; Px Engine Device Driver for 32-bit Windows ; Corel Corporation ;

I tried fresh installing windows and that  coral drivers where not installed yet and problem persisted but may be uninstalling the other software will help .. any way isn't windows defender disabled by some mean of an algorithm programed by eset smart security software .. then it should disable other controversial programs that might effect system stability without uninstalling them , but I will try to uninstall the programs and see if that helps or not thank you

PS. I remembered that all my IObit software not even installed when  I faced the problem for the first time and even avg software was installed yeasrs ago and I didnot face any issues nor free Downloader was installed too then one thing remained and it is very easy

"SysInfoDetector" = "c:\windows\system32\sysinfodetector.sys" so I will try that

Edited by isam
Adding More To my thoughts

Based on what was originally posted, it appears there is an issue with the Eset splash screen and Firefox starting at the same time. Why really is beyond me. I suggest the following:

1. Disable the display of the Eset splash screen in the Eset GUI Interface settings.

or

2. Disable the startup of Firefox at boot time.

8 minutes ago, itman said:

Based on what was originally posted, it appears there is an issue with the Eset splash screen and Firefox starting at the same time. Why really is beyond me. I suggest the following:

1. Disable the display of the Eset splash screen in the Eset GUI Interface settings.

or

2. Disable the startup of Firefox at boot time.

the eset starts as it should start but the splash screen of eset made me realize that  Firefox start is due to the eset start and not by it self or by any windows settings made to change how Firefox start ( I didn't modify Firefox)

2 hours ago, isam said:

the eset starts as it should start but the splash screen of eset made me realize that  Firefox start is due to the eset start and not by it self or by any windows settings made to change how Firefox start ( I didn't modify Firefox)

So disable Eset's splash screen and see if that stops Firefox starting.

Again how the splash screen could be in anyway related to this really makes no sense at this point. The appearance of the splash screen has nothing to do with the base start up of Eset. That is done during the system boot phase. In other words by the time your desktop appears, Eset's kernel process is running already. I believe the slash screen is related to the starting of Eset's GUI processing as evidenced by the appearance of the Eset icon on the desktop lower toolbar.

I would suspect the "culprit" might be that graphical thing on your desktop containing the desktop icons? that is displayed right above the desktop lower toolbar whatever that is.

Edited by itman

the thing is that the splash screen can be disabled from within eset settings but the attached picture is only indicative for the issue but not the issue it self

2024682455_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.c98ddca9d15f179304daaeb08bae7cdb.jpg

and about the program it is winsteb nexus dock

Edited by isam