How to tracking the location with my ESET menu instead of use SMS command

Dear ESET,

1. Please advice how to tracking phone location of my phone in My ESET web menu (MY ESET.COM) instead of use SMS Command, as I didn't found in My ESET menu.

2. When tracking using SMS Command there are many reply at least 3 SMS reply, for me is it not efficiently as it will drain my SMS Quota (as well as If I didn't have anymore quota I cannot tracking my child phone), therefore I prefer to use MY ESET.COM menu, unfortunately I didn't found a Realtime menu command.

Awaiting the advise.

Thanks & B/regards,

• Administrators

1, As for ESET Mobile Security, the location is sent by Anti-Theft when a device is marked as missing.

2, To monitor the location of a child's device, use Parental Control:

image.png

• Marcos changed the title to How to tracking the location with my ESET menu instead of use SMS command

Unfortunately in app.purchase, just to tracking the locator should spend the extra money. I saw another application bundled with track locator can use their own web base.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, HANDJOJO said:

Unfortunately in app.purchase, just to tracking the locator should spend the extra money. I saw another application bundled with track locator can use their own web base.

It all depends on what you need. Parental Control doesn't only serve to locate a child but you can define website and application/games restrictions. It also provides geofencing, ie receiving notifications when the child enters a specific area (the school, home, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...