Eset security and driver esay ?

Hello

please read the message carefully and unless know, don't answer

here the message of driver easy told while starts its scan to find new updates for PC :

exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation? 

My question : Is the invocation related to the ESET INTERNET SECURITY ?  If yes, how to do an exception ?

driver easy.PNG

Edited by mohammad51

• Administrators

I recall it's detected as a potentially unwanted application. Does temporarily pausing protection make a difference?

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

I recall it's detected as a potentially unwanted application. Does temporarily pausing protection make a difference?

how unwanted and really it does the best ?  let me explain

one said change the value of one of the registry but I find useless ... here the original message of that man as he advised (   go to  registry and do )

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControl Set\Control\Lsa\FipsAlgorithmPolicy]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
change the value 1 to zero and enable ...... and I did but useless ... (this is not the reason and still I think the cause is due to ESET)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControl Set\Control\Lsa\FipsAlgorithmPolicy]
"Enabled"=dword:00000000

---------------

For your saying ( Does temporarily pausing protection make a difference?) I paused both protection and Firewall also no advantage ???

I sent many questions by email and through the page of ( DRIVER EASY) even in their site ( Facebook), but sorry to say none of them replied and being will never reply...

No stone I leave unturned but no advantage !!  Still I think the matter is behind the ESET, since you finally stop its function it works and prevents .... Yesterday I tried to download a program from the page ( akoam.com) and the ESET in each time I try, it prevented it . I paused but its warning message still appears even after I finished downloading the issue.

• Administrators

If you are sure that ESET is causing the issue, did you try temporarily uninstalling it so as not to blame the innocent?

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

If you are sure that ESET is causing the issue, did you try temporarily uninstalling it so as not to blame the innocent?

How temporarily ? .....not sure , but I think yes >>>>>  Moreover,  I think if I format my pc , driver easy will be installed, as it was installed and worked before. This is no doubt, will be the solution, but why I format after days by days the computer becomes full updated ? ...   Is not any solution in the world ?  Where can I ask ?  Where are the experts?  For me, I am just a retired teacher of  English language.  Return you how temporarily? Is there a tool to remove it ? Or from the control panel then program and features ... Or I remove it from roots by ( Iobit uninstaller ) ?

• Administrators

Try uninstalling it the standard way via the Add and remove programs. By the way the uninstaller you've mentioned is just another PUA.

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, mohammad51 said:

How temporarily ? .....not sure , but I think yes >>>>>  Moreover,  I think if I format my pc , driver easy will be installed, as it was installed and worked before. This is no doubt, will be the solution, but why I format after days by days the computer becomes full updated ? ...   Is not any solution in the world ?  Where can I ask ?  Where are the experts?  For me, I am just a retired teacher of  English language.  Return you how temporarily? Is there a tool to remove it ? Or from the control panel then program and features ... Or I remove it from roots by ( Iobit uninstaller ) ?

Why are you using such software like Driver Easy ? , well get rid of it and try to know the hardware that you use and then you could use google and the manufactures websites to find the drivers for what you want , or do a Windows Update and let it download the drivers and then use the Device Manager or CPU-Z /GPU-Z to know details about your motherboard and CPU and etc

Edited by Rami

28 minutes ago, Rami said:

Why are you using such device like Driver Easy ? , well get rid of it and try to know the hardware that you use and then you could use google and the manufactures websites to find the drivers for what you want , or do a Windows Update and let it download the drivers and then use the Device Manager or CPU-Z /GPU-Z to know details about your motherboard and CPU and etc

Thank you, indeed I am grateful to you ...... Yes, what you said is correct ... I know the ESET alarms us when update is needed, but the drives like what I mentioned as example provide us with the best installation .... I neglected it for ever. The company said to me after two days of complaining  " we will compensate you by a year -paid tool" ... I refused and I installed a new one  >>  the tonic driver\ win Tonic ( both ) ... and cleaned my pc as well as the registry ... find it useful ....  but the last program as it reported that it cleaned my pc from 30 malwares >>>> I am not sure is it just laughing or cheating of programs. For this reason and I said it loudly without favoritism, the ESET is the best antivirus ... It saved me while searched a full week about the last issue...   Thank you .....

best wishes  

Edited by mohammad51

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, mohammad51 said:

Thank you, indeed I am grateful to you ...... Yes, what you said is correct ... I know the ESET alarms us when update is needed, but the drives like what I mentioned as example provide us with the best installation .... I neglected it for ever. The company said to me after two days of complaining  " we will compensate you by a year -paid tool" ... I refused and I installed a new one  >>  the tonic driver\ win Tonic ( both ) ... and cleaned my pc as well as the registry ... find it useful ....  but the last program as it reported that it cleaned my pc from 30 malwares >>>> I am not sure is it just laughing or cheating of programs. For this reason and I said it loudly without favoritism, the ESET is the best antivirus ... It saved me while searched a full week about the last issue...   Thank you .....

best wishes  

ESET is great I have been using it for a lot of time , for drivers well most of these drivers software tend to do make you download their installers , or install some kind of unwanted software on your PC , you can keep an eye for drivers for your system in the manufactures websites , or through Windows Update , if there is a driver update available through Windows Update, like Graphics Card your Nvidia/AMD card's software will tell you when to update drivers and so on,

You could use CCleaner for clearing registry without worrying about some bad software because CCleaner is trusted and used by lot of people