Replay installing client task after failed

Hello,

I use GPO to install the agent on the computer and then I use an ESET task to install the client when the computer joined a dynamics.

This work pretty well, except that some time, the installation task failed (the main reason is that other software is installed in the same time on the computer)

I was wondering if someone know a way to replay the install task automatically when this one failed?

I was looking for something to setup that will replay the task 30min after the failed installation.

Thank you for your help.

• Administrators

Task orchestration is planned to be implemented into future versions of ESET Management Center (ERA v7+) as MichalJ mentioned here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/14271-future-changes-to-eset-remote-administrator/?do=findComment&comment=71686:

...we are working on a new "orchestration" framework, which should enhance the server side automation. It should enable "task chaining", and also more sophisticated triggering options based on tagging and IFTTT (If This Then That) principle. We anticipate this functionality to be introduced in future evolution of V7.