firewall ees 5.0.2271

hello.

there are two computers. on both ees 5.0.2271 installed, only one complete package is delivered, and the second one was installed without a firewall module

through the ERA if you press the right-click - on the client - the properties - the protection properties, then the PC where there is a firewall such a picture, and which does not have the corresponding

The question is - if the number of clients is more than two, how can I check if there is a firewall module? on the client itself somehow or in the console itself it is possible to make a selection like that?

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Administrators

Unfortunately, it is not possible to view in the main console pane whether the firewall is installed or not. It's only possible to view the time when information about protection features was retrieved from a client last time.

I've asked developers if it'd be possible to have an expression for dynamic groups in ESET Security Management Console (ERA v7) that would allow this.

and

for example I check if the folder exists in the directory with the program. if so then 90% of that firewall is installed. but this method does not give a 100% guarantee.

C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\Drivers\epfw

• Administrators

It's not possible to install just the firewall. I would strongly recommend installing Endpoint 6.6. and ERA 6.5. A brand new version 7 of these products is going to be unveiled in H2/2018.