blocked web page

I have eset Nod 32 version 11.1.54.0 on a Windows 10 laptop. When going to a website about raising chickens using Chrome I get a notification box that says https://count.im has been blocked. Every time I change pages on the chicken site the box pops up. I have tried googling count.im but nothing comes up. Does anyone know why this is occurring and if I can unblock it?

• 3 weeks later...

We tried this on a Beetel 450TC1 router provided by MTNL in Delhi, and with a Binatone Router provided by Airtel. The steps were exactly the same for both. To start, you need to go to your router's settings. Open any browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar even seen on: Tutuapp 9apps Aptoide Press Enter. Some routers use a different address, so if this doesn't work, check and see if it is mentioned in the documentation from your ISP.

Edited by matador86

• Administrators

The blocked address is likely related to CoinMiner. If you are still getting the notification about blocked access to the url, email samples[at]eset.com and enclose the archive generated by ELC (or a download link to it) as well as a description of the problem.