FIREWALL TROUBLESHOOTING

Dea all,

Please advise recently I seen the report from Firewall Troubleshooting, I seen there are report blocking from source IP 91.228.166.47 (skh1-webrdir01-v.eset.com), my question are:

1. From where the IP 91.228.166.47 skh1-webrdir01-v.est.com)?, is it form ESET service server ? and for what this telemetry?

2. If from ESET severy why my EIS 11.0.159.9 block this activity?

as per attach screen shot.

Thanks & B/regards,

Firewall Troubleshooting 1.jpg

Firewall Troubleshooting.jpg

Per Robtex inquiry:

The PTR is skh1-webredir01-v.eset.com. The IP number is in Slovak Republic. It is hosted by ESET NET.

We investigated 88 host names that point to 91.228.166.47 . Example: eset-smart-security.eu, esetlivegrid.net, esetendpointantivirus.net and www.eset-smart-security.com. We estimate that it is used as ip number by 102 host names.

• Administrators

Did you click on a link in EIS? It's a redirector and by default it takes you to your local ESET's website.

16 minutes ago, itman said:

Per Robtex inquiry:

So its mean that activity is safe?, however why my EIS block that certain activity?

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Did you click on a link in EIS? It's a redirector and by default it takes you to your local ESET's website.

No, I didn't any clicked on a link in EIS.

24 minutes ago, HANDJOJO said:

So its mean that activity is safe?, however why my EIS block that certain activity?

On both your questions, Eset's response is needed.

• Administrators

I've inquired developers as to whether the redirector is called from within EIS or when exactly it's used. Will keep you posted.

Dear all,

For additional information I would like to inform that now in the Firewall Troubleshooting the IP 91.228.166.47 skh1-webrdir01-v.est.com has disappeared from report.

B/regards,