Error Downloading Installers ERA

Hi, recently installed ERA v6.5.417.0 in a linux server (Centos7), I am getting the following error when I try to download the installers, both for 32 bits and for 64 bits:

image.png.6bf6c82c28f3573941cce18404c5e263.png

And in the log file /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/trace.log: "Unexpected error while processing GetFileProgress request: std::exception"

image.thumb.png.24c22b33a39de938d8d8290b1ae8f525.png

Thanks for your contributions.

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately it is not clearly visible where the issue is, as we had an issue in error reporting, which was masking the real problem.

In most cases, problem is with network connection to ESET servers. Could you please check whether repository.eset.com is accessible from this machine? Any chance you are using HTTP proxy in ERA configuration? If so, please verify it actually works. Is it possible to capture network traffic between ERA and internet (repository.eset.com)? We had also seen this problem in case connection to repository.eset.com was not stable enough or extremely slow - just to be sure, is connection capable to download ~200MB of installers data without significant delay or interruption? In a few scenarios we have seen that firewall could also block download of installer data (especially first one which is actually executable file).

I agree with Mark. Disable the firewall temporarily and try to download the files then. 

Are you using the web browser to access the Remote Administrator from another computer? I have an issue with very slow download of the eset files so I physically logged into the server and brought up the Remote Administrator from the local machine. The download was 3 times faster that accessing from another computer. I'm just a noob, but thought you might give this a try. Good luck!