ESA

Hello everyone, I would like to receive the following product information ESET Secure Authentication (ESA). Now I'm interested in two things:

1) Can I make a custom page for OTP? Can I change the text of sms? In particular, the trivial translation of the page

2) Does the ESA SDK api work with Active Directory? I will be grateful for any help!

• ESET Staff

Hi there

1. At the moment, you can add company logo into the OTP page. Further customizations are not possible at the moment.
  2. With standard ESA, you get the API. To use the API, you need to have Active Directory in place. With the ESA SDK, you do not need to have Active Directory in place. For basic overview, see this document (https://cdn1.esetstatic.com/ESET/INT/Docs/Others/ESA/ESA-Custom-Integration-via-SDK-and-API.pdf)
    1. In the upcoming release of ESA, we introduce new API, reworked from the ground up, with dozens of new capabilities and independence from Active Directory

Regards

vladimir

On 13.02.2018 at 11:51 AM, VladimirVladimir said:

Hi there

1. With standard ESA, you get the API. To use the API, you need to have Active Directory in place. With the ESA SDK, you do not need to have Active Directory in place. For basic overview, see this document (https://cdn1.esetstatic.com/ESET/INT/Docs/Others/ESA/ESA-Custom-Integration-via-SDK-and-API.pdf)
    1. In the upcoming release of ESA, we introduce new API, reworked from the ground up, with dozens of new capabilities and independence from Active Directory

Thanks for the info.

At the moment, you can add company logo into the OTP page. Further customizations are not possible at the moment.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.5e073021e8e72342302e9a541a7de61c.png

Can i add few questions?

1) So there is no way to access /__esaInternalContent folder? It is possible to made changes or translation via developer console, but it's just for 1 session. It is very imortant option for us.

2) How do i add logo?

• ESET Staff

Hi

Can I make a custom page for OTP?
No.
But in IISFilter (SharePoint etc.) and AD FS, logo can be customized (since 2.6, create C:\ProgramData\ESET Secure Authentication\Customization\logo.png).
__esaInternalContent is built-in to IISFilter.dll. There is no official way of changing it.

v.

• ESET Staff

Hi

Adding one more detail. I mentioned before, that there no way to customize contents of the SMS in standard ESA product. But there is other way I didn´t mention earlier.

Can I change the text of sms?
Authentication server (AD product) - no. But you can use custom delivery option (but then you have to send the message yourself).
SDK - yes (TwoFactorConfiguration.AppInstallTextMessageText, TwoFactorConfiguration.TextMessageOTPText).

regards

v.