Virus signature update fails

The eset update servers are failing. the download of the virus signature is interrupted, it begins but does not end. It happens rn all our PCS, both with version 10 and 11.

Edited by Hijin25

• Administrators

Please enable advanced firewall and update engine logging under Tools -> Diagnostics and run manual update. When done, disable logging, collect logs with ELC and supply me with the generated zip archive.

The problem has already been corrected. There should be a page where you can see if the Eset servers are presenting problems to inform the public.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Hijin25 said:

The problem has already been corrected. There should be a page where you can see if the Eset servers are presenting problems to inform the public.

It never happens that all update servers are down. There must have been an issue between your computer and your ISP or between your ISP and ESET's update servers.

The strange thing is that we have 12 PCs with Eset in the office and in all of them the problem was presented, and we managed two different internet providers and with both networks failed. The only thing that all the machines agree on is that they use the dns of opendns, is it possible that this was the problem?
The dns?

I experience the same problems.
First device: WIN7 prof. 32-bit, folder d:\program files\eset
Second device: WIN 10 prof. 64-bit, folder d:\program files\eset
I upgrade by using the upgrade buttom in Eset SMART SECURITY 10.
My solution was, to uninstall the app and reinstall again with enhanced downloads (full installation file). After this, the updates loading correct.