2 years for the price of 1

Just saw on the US website where if you buy 1 year SS7 (or Family pack) you get another year free. My license is up in December so how does that affect renewals?  If I buy 2 years will I get 4? Or is it only for new customers?

Saving money is GOOD! B)

Here's a direct link to the promo, not sure but I believe it's only for people in the U.S. though.

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/promo-cyberweekend/

Buy 1 year, get 1 FREE. (Limited time offer.)

ESET Smart Security, ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac OS X, or the Family Pack.

Edited by SweX

Thank you SweX-but still I question the renewal issue. How does it apply? I do not see anything mentioning it on the renewal page. Yes it might be US only.

Here's a direct link to the promo, not sure but I believe it's only for people in the U.S. though.

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/promo-cyberweekend/

Buy 1 year, get 1 FREE. (Limited time offer.)

ESET Smart Security, ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac OS X, or the Family Pack.

Oh no.

i want it so bad.

Thank you SweX-but still I question the renewal issue. How does it apply? I do not see anything mentioning it on the renewal page. Yes it might be US only.

Hi TomFace,

Not sure about this promo so don't take my word for it, but most of these that is either on sale, 50% off, or a promo like this we're usually not able to renew them. Only "normal" licenses are renewable afaik.  :unsure:

Edited by SweX

Of course it doesn't hurt asking, and i'm sure ESET can tell us if that is the case or not  :)

Edited by SweX

Tom AFAIK, you cant buy 2 and get 2 years free for up to a 4 year license.

You could by 1 license for 1 PC and receive protection for 2 years. . . . "twice for two computers ".

2 years, 2 computers. for 119.99 instead of 159.99 $ . MFRP

or 3 computers , 2 years , etc.

You can escalate the number of licenses, but you would need to contact a Sales engineer with a request to purchase a 4 year license and have it expire in 4years for 1 computer.

:)