Adding a Licence

I currently have a licence that protects 2 PCs for 2 years (at the moment mine and my parents). However my sister has recently bought a new PC but it doesn't come with any security package. Is it possible to add a 3rd licence on to the one I already have or will she need to purchase one herself?

Hello BuzzSuffer and welcome

There should be no problem at all, in adding a third licens. Just take contact to your local Eset distributor and explain the situation. I have done something similar and there was no problems in adding a exstra licens.

Regards Janus

Edited by Janus

There should be no problem at all, in adding a third licens. Just take contact to your local Eset distributor and explain the situation. I have done something similar and there was no problems in adding a exstra licens.

Regards Janus

Thanks for the reply Janus. Do you know whether you can do it online?

Regards Janus

Thanks for the reply Janus. Do you know whether you can do it online?

Hey....

No sorry,because there can be, small differences from country to country. So the best thing I can offer (when I don't know from what country you write from) is this link to Eset's official distributors/support. Link : hxxp://www.eset.com , so just give them a call/ email

Regards, Janus

Edited by Janus