Upgraded to Win10, ESET refuses licence.

Hi.  I'm in the tooth pulling throes of upgrading my machine to Win10 from WinXP which requires a complete new install.  I now have Win10 up and running and the first thing I've tried to do is to get ESET Smart Security Suite installed but the licence key gets refused.  It's the same machine running on exactly the same hardware with the exception of a new SSD for the OS, just an updated OS installation.  Surely my licence has not become invalid has it?

• Administrators

Couldn't it be that you've installed ESET Smart Security Premium which is a premium product with extra features, such as disk encryption and password manager? If so, uninstall it and download / install ESET Internet Security.

Well Duuuuhhhhh for me! :rolleyes: You've seen stupid people doing this stupid thing very stupidly before haven't you? :D You're absolutely right, I had installed the Premium version which isn't what my licence covers.  Thanks for clearing that up for me, you're a star.

Now to address the 1001 other things that will have gone wrong with an OS upgrade, (including, I suspect, expensive hardware upgrades this time as everything I have which still does its job perfectly now seems to be unsupported in Win10).