• Administrators
13 minutes ago, nimBuS said:

HAllo yesterday i was install version . 11 and i miss the Game Mode bzw. The game mode donst start when i play an game.

How did you determine this?

Updates run when i play usw. All that , that normal dont run in game mode and no notification about that. on v 10 when i play and go to desk i can see the icon change in eset all good game run. In ver 11 the icon wont change. That show me that the gamemode not run

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 6:59 AM, nimBuS said:

Updates run when i play usw. All that , that normal dont run in game mode and no notification about that. on v 10 when i play and go to desk i can see the icon change in eset all good game run. In ver 11 the icon wont change. That show me that the gamemode not run

Hi guys, I have the exact same issue as nimBuS, please pass this problem to ESET programmers. Thanks in advance :)

• Administrators
On 10/11/2017 at 6:59 AM, nimBuS said:

If gamer mode is deactivated after quitting a full-screen application, you should not see a change of the ESET icon which is correct. Do you observe performance issues while playing games? Does enabling gamer mode manually in gui makes a difference?

Updates are running while in full screen I spotted this earlier tonight while playing project cars 2 my Internet security 11.0.144.0 checked for updates mid game, checked to make sure game mode was enabled to switch when full screen is detected in the gui & it is, manual setting the game mode to "on" works, it seems to just be a detection issue of the full screen mode & switch that isn't working at the moment.

Edited by Rolacka

• Administrators

while playing project cars 2 my Internet security 11.0.144.0 checked for updates mid game

Did you notice any impact on performance while playing the game? Or you saw in logs that ESET had updated while you were playing?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have this issue as well. How do i determine? I have the "Regular automatic update" checked in the scheduler. ESET will check for update every 60 minutes. I went to the update tab and checked for the last check for updates. It showed 9:41:26 pm. 5 minutes just before the next check for update, which shall be executed at 10:41:26 pm, I purposely opened a power point presentation slide and pressed F5 to enable fullscreen  mode, i waited until 10:45 pm and exit the fullscreen mode of the power point presentation. I went to check the last check for updates, it showed the update was checked at 10:41:26 pm instead of 10:45 pm.

My current EIS version is 11.0.149.

I say its broken and do not that what it suld do. THey gamemode wont work for anny full screen. In vers 9 all work fine in vers 10 its work and in vers 11 it won´t work. Do an check Marcos and give the infors to techs they do fix it.