Licensing question re: # of devices

Recently I purchased a license to ESET Internet Security for 2 devices.

I have it installed & activated on a Windows box & a Linux box, as well as an Android device. I'm planning to add a second Android device.

It appears that an Android installation is included with each device, which in my case are 2- the Windows & Linux machines.

Since I have 2 devices allowed, but only 1 Android installation, is it safe to assume I won't need to buy anything additional & that another Android install will be covered by my current license?

Edited by NginUS
Formatting

• Most Valued Members
On 10/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, NginUS said:

Recently I purchased a license to ESET Internet Security for 2 devices.

I have it installed & activated on a Windows box & a Linux box, as well as an Android device. I'm planning to add a second Android device.

It appears that an Android installation is included with each device, which in my case are 2- the Windows & Linux machines.

Since I have 2 devices allowed, but only 1 Android installation, is it safe to assume I won't need to buy anything additional & that another Android install will be covered by my current license?

As you have not got a reply and I'm not sure myself it might be better going to the contact page on esets site and emailing them

• Administrators

I'd suggest contactig ESET, LLC. In Slovakia, we sell ESET Family Security pack for 4 devices so a mobile phone, Windows and Linux machine is counted as 1 device.