What does Action : "Contained Infected Files" means ???

I just got this virus called "CoinMiner" today. Eset window threat reminder starting showing up almost 20messages. until Eset asked me to Reboot Scan.

So I rebooted it, the action shows "Contained Infected Files". and no more showing threat reminder. I also checked the location of the malware "SMSS.EXE/CoinMiner" the location is "C:\Users\Yunho\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" and the malware no longer there.  but I just want to know if the malware is completely removed. Thank you.

--Sorry for my English.

Capture.JPG

dd.JPG

Edited by Yuuki
Update

• Administrators

If the suspicious files in the startup folder are still there and are not detected, submit them to samples[at]eset.com in an archive encrypted with the password "infected".

However, it could be just simple vbs/lnk files that run/open a specific file or website so they themselves may not pose a risk if the target doesn't exist any more.

Marcos. Do you have any specifics on the detection >> "Contained Infected Files" . I looked on the online support guide and could not find. thank you. 

• Administrators

"Contained infected files" is reported when an action was taken on a child object. I reckon that double-clicking such record would display more detailed information.