ESET Devices

Super_Spartan

A few weeks back, I saw a tweet on ESET's Twitter account that said try the new My.ESET Beta, so I clicked the link, logged in, and in the new BETA Web interface, there was a devices section. Upon clicking it, it told me that I am over exceeding the usage of my license by 5 computers which I am not.

I have a 10 PC License valid until 2020 and am only using it on 5 PCs, the over the limit count was for some same PCs activated twice despite me having had uninstalled them in the past.

Unlike what Mr. Marcos said that ESET manages the misuse of license by the IP Address of where the updates are initiated from, this was not the case. So I went there and deleted the duplicate activations which were for example, my PC name is TITAN, so there was a TITAN, then TITAN-1, then TITAN-2, etc.

While that was all good and I cleaned up the mess, recently, I had to format a few times so I did uninstall NOD32 but I don't want this exceeding the usage of my license again to happen and I cannot for the life of me find the my.eset Beta page that I used to manage my devices. The regular my.eset now only has options for anti-theft, social media scanner, and that's it.

How can I manage my license now? anyone has the link for the my.eset beta?

• Administrators

Home licenses are not managed via a web interface yet. We only have ESET License Administrator portal for managing business licenses for v6+ products. In the future, we plan to have a similar portal for home users too.

However, that does not mean that we have no control over overuse. Distributors can contact you if overuse is detected and take the appropriate measures if the license has leaked to the public.

11 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Home licenses are not managed via a web interface yet. We only have ESET License Administrator portal for managing business licenses for v6+ products. In the future, we plan to have a similar portal for home users too.

However, that does not mean that we have no control over overuse. Distributors can contact you if overuse is detected and take the appropriate measures if the license has leaked to the public.

I know, but as I mentioned, ESET Tweeted about a new My.ESET Beta from where I was able to manage my license and I saw all the previously activated computers and it had a lot of duplicates and told me I was overusing my license by 5 PCs. I just can't find that link anymore that ESET tweeted