Eset end point

Mr H

Hello 

First  : i just migrate ERA from V5 to V6

Second : On my endpoint & filesecurity computer i already install eset remote administrator agent.

The problem is : after migrate i got problem my eset end point & file security not update , my end point & file security is version 5.

Please help me

• Administrators

Is Endpoint v5 configured to update from ESET update servers or from a local mirror that was previously created by ERA v5? As of Endpoint / ERA v6, we recommend using an HTTP proxy for caching update files instead of using a local mirror. ERA v6 can no longer create mirror.

After deploying agent on workstations, send a software install task to a couple of machines to upgrade them to Endpoint v6. If everything goes well, upgrade all the remaining machines too.

ERA V6 no longer create mirror , then how to check era V6 virus signature database?

I already set HTTP proxy on era V6 , but when on endpoint V5 got show no connection to the server.

issue.png

• Administrators

"Detect proxy server" will check IE settings for the address of proxy server. It appears that IE doesn't connect through a proxy on your system. What error do you get if you attempt to update?

I would strongly recommend upgrading Endpoint and EFSW to v6 for better protection.