Policies

Hello

I'm using endpoint AV 6.4

I'm seeing in "computers/details" that a specific computer has 3 policies applied, where is should only have 2 (one for the agent, one for the app).  Where can I find where to see "what" policies are applied?

Also, should I have computer entries in a policy both under "group" and "Client"?

Thank You

Terry

Edited by tvanduzee
Additional question

• ESET Staff
2 hours ago, tvanduzee said:

I'm seeing in "computers/details" that a specific computer has 3 policies applied, where is should only have 2 (one for the agent, one for the app).  Where can I find where to see "what" policies are applied?

You can see when you open Client details of specific client -> Configuration tab -> Applied policies tab. You will see all policies that are assigned to this client, with order of application. You can also see product type which of policies. List will contain all policies, but policies targeted for product types that are not installed on this client won't be applied, but will be counted and listed -> and that is most probably cause of your confusion.

2 hours ago, tvanduzee said:

Also, should I have computer entries in a policy both under "group" and "Client"?

Not sure I understand you question, but it depends whether you want to assign policie to all computers in group, or only to specific client. In case you assigned policy to group, you won't see list of computers from this group in client section. Lists in administrator section shows only manuall assigments and are not dynamically changed based on groups content.