Ninja Update?

I am so sorry, i may be confused, or maybe just missed this in the last update... 

I am running ERA Version 6.4.295.0

It Appears that something has changed with ERA, while i've not preformed updates.. (outlined with the red box) I Dont seem to remember Lightning bolts instead of selecting 'Force' nor do i recall those dots.. 

Am I going crazy and just missed something or was there an update that happened that i didn't notice?

Jdashn

EDIT:: I've not run the Update Components task for over 6months, but it does appear that i'm on a newer version than i was before, does RA auto-update outside of the components upgrade task?

2017-02-27 14_46_23-ESET Remote Administrator.png

Edited by jdashn
Modify Title

• ESET Staff

Hello.

This change was pushed to you by an update of a configuration engine module (you can find its version in "about" window). This update was released today for all users, as it brings compatibility eith soon-to-be released Endpoint 6.5 and Windows Server security products based on it. One of the visual changes is replacement of "apply" / "force" combo with 3-state buttons for each of the settings.

Modules are updated regardless of the ERA server / console version you are using.

Figured it'd be something like this.. just had to be sure i was not going insane. Is there somewhere I should be looking to see when updates like this have been applied and their change notes?

Thanks!!

Jdashn