ESET the company

Arakasi

• Former ESET Employees

Thanks for the kind words. They have been passed on to our team here.

And thank YOU for your assistance on the forums. It's been invaluable. Seriously. B)

Yes I agree with every word, even though I think most in here know that already, and lucky Arakasi that got to meet up with the company. I am not jealous at all  :rolleyes:  :D

Edited by SweX

• 2 months later...

On 03/11/2013 I was approached official support Eset Adria with a query about a possible merger  whether I can combine the two licenses

After 15 days I experienced a total disappointment. Robert has permitted himself to block my completely valid two-year license and blocks and other unexploded one-year license!!??

Attached to this email I send emails I exchanged with Robert and you judge for yourself what kind of a bad representative for your product is all about.

Please help me to solve the problem.

Regards

Edit: personal information removed

Edited by Marcos

Hello tata2, did you post here too?: hxxp://malwaretips.com/Thread-Problems-with-ESET-Adria

Yes I do.

I wrote about this case at all portals, forums and newspaper houses in the region.I think it is unfair behavior from ESET Adria.

Let people know...

Edited by tata2

Only because you have issues with your local ESET distributor doesn't mean it can't be fixed by someone else at ESET, afaik. If it is as you say then I can't see any reason why this wouldn't get fixed, because it doesn't make any sense to block your license (if valid) for asking a question about whether they can be merged or not, and I think you know that too.

The only "people" that needs to be aware about it is the people at ESET as they are the only ones that can make this right for you.

Edited by SweX

Only because you have issues with your local ESET distributor doesn't mean it can't be fixed by someone else at ESET, afaik. If it is as you say then I can't see any reason why this wouldn't get fixed, because it doesn't make any sense to block your license (if valid) for asking a question about whether they can be merged or not, and I think you know that too.

The only "people" that needs to be aware about it is the people at ESET as they are the only ones that can make this right for you.

You're right, but I have sent 5 emails to ESET (sales,marketing)
They say contact your local support !!??

Dear User,

Thank you for your interest in ESET's products. Our award-winning security software offers the most effective protection available today.

You are hereby granted a fully-functional license for ESET security software in order to evaluate it. This license is valid for 1 computer(s) until 11.03.15.

Product name:     ESET Smart Security
Number of licenses:     1 computer(s)
Expiration date:     11.03.15

Username:     EAV-83......
Password:     xvmx3.....

Please note:
Keep this e-mail for future reference, print out a copy, or save the username and password in a location you will remember. The username and password also control ESET Smart Security's ability to download updates that provide you with the highest level of protection.

Dear User,

Thank you for your interest in ESET's products. Our award-winning security software offers the most effective protection available today.

You are hereby granted a fully-functional license for ESET security software in order to evaluate it. This license is valid for 1 computer(s) until 11.03.15.

Product name:     ESET Smart Security

Number of licenses:     1 computer(s)

Expiration date:     11.03.15

Username:     EAV-83......

Password:     xvmx3.....

Please note:

Keep this e-mail for future reference, print out a copy, or save the username and password in a location you will remember. The username and password also control ESET Smart Security's ability to download updates that provide you with the highest level of protection.

My license is valid (two years) but is canceled

• Administrators

Please PM me your license so that I can check it on files and find out if it was canceled by mistake or if it was a sort of misunderstanding on distributor's part.

Please PM me your license so that I can check it on files and find out if it was canceled by mistake or if it was a sort of misunderstanding on distributor's part.

I sent a PM. Regards.