I see that your product has recently been updated and that Smart security is not listed.   Where does this fit into your product line now?  I have just paid for 2 years update and my product does not seem to be listed anymore?

Thanks 

John West

• 3 weeks later...
  • Former ESET Employees

Hi John - ESET Smart Security is now called ESET Internet Security. Your license for ESET Smart Security will continue to work and you can upgrade to the latest version at no extra cost, which is ESET Internet Security 10. Apologies for the confusion!

ESET Smart Security is now called ESET Internet Security. Your license for ESET Smart Security will continue to work and you can upgrade to the latest version at no extra cost, which is ESET Internet Security 10.

ESET Internet Security is not the same as ESET Smart Security, because it has less features:

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb318/?locale=en_US

• Most Valued Members

I see that your product has recently been updated and that Smart security is not listed.   Where does this fit into your product line now?  I have just paid for 2 years update and my product does not seem to be listed anymore?

Thanks 

John West

https://www.eset.com/int/download-home/

Scroll down to the "Eset Smart Security" download..